Sent: Monday, June 13, 2011 11:40 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: free program for burning dvds and cds?

How bout img burn?

------
This message was sent from an iOS 4 device

On 13 Jun 2011, at 19:12, "Dean Masters" <dwmast...@earthlink.net> wrote:

I like CD Burner XP. It works with windows XP and beyond. I have not done
DVD's with it bu tlike it since you can create cd's without any space
between tracks. there are a lot of keystrokes built in.

Dean

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Olesen" <br...@blindkom.dk>