Steve,

I've never had the problem, leaving TR recording, when stream restarts or is
restarted, has always, so far, picked up either where it left off or where
the stream starts.

Hope somebody else can be of more use.

Colin Howard living in Park gate near Swanwick,
a village in the southern English county of Hampshire
where Britain's national air traffic control centre is now
based, notes no matter whether
summer or winter, often, we are the warmest place
in the UK according to stats given out on the late
night BBC Radio 4 weather forecast, when Lee-on-Solent,
Gosport,  is frequently sited and as we are only a few
miles west, we enjoy the clement conditions also.