Larry:

As a former user of GoldWave and SoundForge for the PC, I'm anything but impressed. For example: I know of no way to move the playback head bassed on the zoom in/out functions except to rout the playback head to the editing cursor via Command-Shift-Y. Then again, I haven't been able to garner a response to my questions concerning this matter. As it stands, editing, with this program, appears to be a mainly visual thing supported by audio rather than the other way around.

You might want to consider "sound Studio."

----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Naessens" <larr...@distributel.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2011 3:55 PM
Subject: Amadeus Pro, Questions Concerning Major Update

For more than a year I've been using the Mac audio editor called Amadeus Pro. Now, I understand that the program has gone through a major update to version 2.0. The cost to update is $40, which is no problem, but before spending the money I want to be certain that the updated program continues to work extremely well with voiceover, as did the previous editions. Has anyone purchased the update yet? If so, what do you think of it?

Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

Larry

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6245 (20110627) __________

http://www.eset.com