From: Casey [mailto:cwoll...@wi.rr.com]
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2011 12:50 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: quality microphones for voice dictation

Hi can you please pass along where you would reccamend getting the blue
yetty from that would give you the best price on it?
Or if you have purchased where you purchased it from like the web site
or if you ordered it bye phone.
What the phone number for the place was that you purchased it at.

Casey

On 6/24/2011 11:32 AM, Rishi D Mack wrote:
> Blue yetty is a good one if you're going for quality. It's a USB mic that
> acts like a soundcard. You can plug a headphone into it as well. And my
> experance with it is verry well good... I recommend it to anyone wana do
> dictation with it. It's clean and verry clare... not to mension the
distance
> it can pick up from. But be sure to get the latest moddle... thanks...
hope