Hi. I'm trying to set up a google group and I need to verify by typing the
code. There is an audio link but for some reason on my computer nothing
happens. I know it's supposed to start an audio file but for some reason IE and
Firefox won't play it. Of course there is no direct emailto google about it.
There more help linkonly tells you to make sure your speakers are plugged in
and turned on. Boy that is helpfull isn't it?
Any suggestions on settings or what to check for? I did check under internet
options under advanced and the play sound on webpage is checked. Any help is
very apreciated.
I am using windows 7 computer with the latest browsers.
bbbb
Brett Boyer
Audio Production and voice over
http://brettboyer.voices.com