Hello, it's nice to see you wish to update the JAWS scripts for
goldwave, here we have a team as Jim grimsby, ramkumar and myself
Jitendra, ram and me are from India, and Jim is from US, so tell us
what feature you are missing, or what set of scripts and functions or
code you have ready to test for us.
however, grab the latest code, and start adding in it. please don't
disregard directions in the readme file, and write-down your changes
and/or added features, and send us for testing.
Thank you, Jitendra.

--
Skype:
Jeet.delhi