What does that add up to?  Frustration!

I have a new computer and I have been having all kinds of problems even though
this computer was made for audio.  You wouldn't believe it.

First there is an error on the motherboard so the only way you can get rear
channels from the sound card is to plug them into the side channel speaker jacks

Next I added an external hard drive with all kinds of media and Windows media
player went crazy! I repared the library and it still goes crazy. I removed
that drive from the library and now Windows is taking a long time to shut down
because the sharing option is taking a long time to shut down.

nuts!

As Marvin the Martian said in a Bugs Bunny cartoon quote oh drat those
computers. They're so naughty and so complex, I could pinch them! end quote.

Bob