I don't know if this will work but you might try the following:

Extract Audio Out Of Video Files Losslessly And Fast

Updated May 16, 2011 - 12:10 by arto65

Extract the Audio Stream from a Video

When you want to save the audio stream from a video, there is only one way
to do it right: demux. Demuxing means splitting up the different streams
from
a file. This way, you keep the streams in their original quality and it is
very fast (less than a minute for 90 minutes of video).

So please, next time you want to save audio from a YouTube video, do not
convert it to mp3 or use a website to give you a link. Download the video in
the
highest quality possible with tools such as Video DownloadHelper, then
extract the audio.

A very good tool to extract the audio is Pazera Free Audio Extractor

http://www.pazera-software.com/products/audio-extractor/

it supports almost every format possible, and it can go through a batch of
files with no problem. To demux, choose the "Try extract original audio
stream"
option from the drop-down list of Output Format. If the audio stream is too
big (.wav file for example) or in a format that is not supported by your mp3
player (.ac3...), you can ask Pazera Free Audio Extractor to convert it
directly for you.

Pazera free audio extractor.png

http://www.pazera-software.com/products/audio-extractor/

Now you know how to properly handle that task, whether you want to save a
track from a concert DVD or get sounds from a video for a remix. You can
download
Pazera Free Audio Extractor on this page:

http://www.pazera-software.com/products/audio-extractor/

No installation is required, just unzip the download and run the executable.

Dean