From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Tom Kaufman
Sent: 06 August 2011 06:13 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: tapin radio

I've just started using Tappin Radio myself, so I'm no expert!  But here's a
few things that might get you going; first of all, what you type into that
"edit" field must be a station that's on Tappin Radio.  Once you've found a
station, you then can put it into "favorites."  Then, if you want that
station to come up again, you can go to your "Favorites list" (alt-A) and
arrow to that station; then press enter or the space bar and the station
will come up!  You might want to play with the menus as you may be able to
figure out more things; I know that there's a "genre" thing, but I can't
remember off the top of my head exactly how you get to it!  But good luck as
I think this is a neat little program; I like the fact that you can record a
station and still continue to do whatever you want with your computer; your
sound card won't get on your recording!
Tom Kaufman