go to
www.appleid.apple.com
You will find it much easier to create an account here.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brett Boyer" <bboyer...@gmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2011 10:28 PM
Subject: Re: accounts in itunes

Very strange. Are you reading it like a webpage? In itunes the account screen is read like a web page. Where there is text, edit boxes, and so on. When I get anerror it's located somewhere on that page as part of the text. Ir could be next to the edit box with the problem, or it could be near the top after you've hit the submit or send button. I'm sure there some error text somewhere. That; or there are bigger problems that I canot help you with. I know I've created a u.s. account and a u.k. account. I might've had some errors but I was able to fix them. One of the errors was because I abbreviated square to sq and itunes didn't seem to like that.
ok hth
sorry I'm not more helpbb
bb
Brett Boyer