You know, friends, it sure would be nice if you folks would exchange your one liners and thanks messages privately rather than on list. Just my opinion.

Don Roberts

On 8/28/2011 8:35 PM, kim kelly wrote:
Thanks.
I do appreciate it.
Kim McNatt-Kelly
Email and facebook:
kim...@cableone.net

Have a wonderful day.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Kaufman" <tomca...@comcast.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2011 3:13 PM
Subject: Re: tapin radio yet again

The best thing I can tell you is to go through the menus (sometimes a
given item will tell you the shortcut key) for example, I can tell you
that to get to the "favorites" list, the shortcut key is alt-a." When
you first open ""Tapin Radio" it'll say "edit" (this is where you type
in a station that you may be looking for) then tab once and you'll see
the list of results it has found! Enter on the one you want and the
station should begin to play! If, in the future, you want to find that
station again, while the station is still playing, go to "favorites"
as described earlier and the first thing is "add to favorites." Once
there, hit "enter" and your station will be saved there. From this
point on, whenever you want to bring that station up again, go to your
"favorites" list and the station will be there! Hope I've explained
all that correctly; if not, I'm sure someone can probably do better
than I!
Tom Kaufman
----- Original Message ----- From: "kim kelly" <kim...@cableone.net>