Hulu has most recent episodes of TV shows for free on demand, and several more older seasons for a small fee. If you prefer movies, Netflicks is less than $10 a month. And if you have Amazon Prime, you get access to shows and movies as well. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Victoria Vaughan" <vrvaug...@mailzone.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2011 12:19 AM
Subject: Re: TV cards

Hi Elizabeth, My TV tuner card gets its signal or input from my cable. Therefore, my cable package controls the cost and channels I can watch through my card.

My card is an Adaptech, but I think they are no longer available, since I have looked for them, when I found out that my second input wasn't working.

One reason I thought I might like a satlight signal, was for the better music selection. For now, I content myself with the pitiful few radio channels I can receive through my stereo and through the stations available on iTunes.

If you want to write me off list for any more info about my TV tuner cards, my email is:
vrvaug...@mailzone.com

Good luck in your search for better and more affordable and accessible entertainment! Vicky

----- Original Message ----- From: "E." <thot...@earthlink.net>