From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Danny Miles
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2011 5:14 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Searching for Recommendations: 4-Channel Mixer for
OnlineBroadcasting

Hi.  Am based in the UK and found lots on Amazon, but many of them were very
cheap (£15-ish) and seemed to be called microphone mixers.
I presume that they're not powerful enough to channel something as powerful
as a laptop or USB soundcard (hence the low price), so am trying to make
sure what the differences are and to ensure that I get an affordable product
which won't go to waste.  I presumed there might be some people on here who
already use appropriate gear for broadcasting or DJ-ing and might therefore
be able to advise from first-hand experience or knowledge of how these
things work.

Cheers, Danny

On 9/2/11, Paul (Pawel) Loba <pa...@velcom.ca> wrote:
> Hi,
> Have you tried google for "compact 4-channel mixer"?
> You need to avoid a digital one since it can be hard to go around blindly.
> Hth,
> Pawel.

microphone into such a machine, as this is my first time of exploring this
area of production.