To find the highest peak go to the volume submenu under the effects menu and
choose maximize. You can then
use your jaws cursor to find the place in the file with the highest peak. You
will see the peak value as
well as the time in the file where the peak occurs. On Wed, 14 Sep 2011
09:07:40 +0100, G.