To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 9:24 PM
Subject: Re: djc death notice

kim knew him for ten years great shows he did on both acb radio and the legend and on other stations as well. the guy was always willing to help people and very well known around the net. someone I always looked up to. It’s a shame he had to die in this way which arguably would have been preventable had he gone to the hospital when he first felt the symptoms. May he rest in peace.

Chris Ramsay

-----Original Message----- From: kim kelly