yeah that's what i figured. I have a plan, it's kinda crude but it will work. I'm going to get the stream going and then the recorder, or the reverse it really doesn't matter, then I'm going to exit my screen reader and leave the stream recording, setting goldwave to record for 2 hours and 3 minutes, the archived stream is 2 hours long. It's not ideal, i know, because the quality isn't going to be perfect, but the music will be there. The site I want to record from has changed their archiving method from windows media .asx playlist files to what looks like an embeded javascript player. I have firefox and so far haven't found anything that can record an audio stream just in firefox. there's this freecorder add on that I installed but it doesn't look accessible. any thoughts on this? again, it's a crude plan but I don't know enough java, I know no java programming, I just looked at the source of the page of the media player.

Dave c. bahr