Hi back; to begin with, their entire site is very unfriendly. I have
contacted them several times and as you thought, they do not seem to sell
to individuals. I also like their voices and have even looked for cracked
copies but no go so far. But they might not be compatable with sappi.
They really do a bad job with their PR! It is an Italian company and
maybe that is the reason...Noodle Brains! I gave up on them about six
months ago. I do get their news letters and have been watching for their
sales to us common folks. If you do find anything out, please post it for
us.
MMM

Peace Unto You