hi, is this software accessible to visuall impaired folks?,

Billy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Hamit Campos" <hamitcam...@gmail.com>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 1:59 PM
Subject: RE: obtaining audio from dvds

Yeah. It's way cool. It helped me learn what kind of behaver to expect from
my next surround sound system. I learned all the different sounds each
speaker should make in each movie I tried out. It's only 32 bucks. That's
not too much for such a valuable a program such as this. I've tried to buy
it but I couldn't get the page to work. I might try again soon. I can't
weight until they make BD Audio Extractor if they do. BD is a Blu-ray disk
by the way for those that didn't know.