one of the action is take no actions then tick it for every time you
insert a disc and I guess the box will no longer appear.

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org
[mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Joe Giovanelli
Sent: 11 October 2011 14:52
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: turning off actions when a cd is inserted

Hello, Listers,

In Windows XP, how do we turn off actions when a cd is inserted.

I do not want to be asked if I want to burn a disk nor anything else
when I put a disk into a drive.

I hunted through the Control Panel and in Windows Media Player but
couldn't find anything that seemed relevant.

I thank you for any help with this.

Joe G.