Bob, I have used D-Speech for several years now. I actually created a POD
cast for its use a year or so back. But now, it somehow will not allow me
to save and change a file or article into a wav or mp3 file. I can save
as a txt but not a mp3 or wave. It gives me aabort screen and the program
hangs there. I really liked Dspeech, it was so easy to use and it did
everything I wanted it to do. I have tried everything I know but still no
go. Somehow there might be a driver or some other file killing off the
Dsppech one? Just don't know but wish I could get it working again.
Do you have any ideas. I reloaded it twice now but still no go!
MMM

Peace Unto You