Aw bummer, I missed it! Is this the active or the passive antenna? I
have the active one and love its performance. You wouldn't think, in a
big city like New York, that such things were even necessary, but in
apartment buildings with lots of electronic noise and strange RF
interference, they help a lot, especially in the AM HD department.