As a Prime member at AMAZON.COM, I am eligible to watch Instant streaming video. My 1.5 MB DSL connection is slow, but it is above their minimum specs. I've tried with both Internet Explorer and Firefox, but the video never starts playing, even after more than the specified waiting time. I have the latest Flash Player installed in both browsers.

After writing to their Tech Support about the problem, I was invited to call to get real-time support. Having done that with sighted tech reps before, I doubt it would help. "Do you see the graphic of the jet airplane near the top of the screen? Just click that, and the movie will start playing."

I am wondering if anyone on the list has tried watching streaming videos from AMAZON.COM. I would definitely like to watch some of these TV shows and movies, as it would add to the value of Amazon Prime.

Amazon Prime is now also giving their members the opportunity to borrow books to read on their Kindles. Unfortunately, the books can't be read with Kindle for PC with Accessibility Plug-in.

Gary King
w4...@bellsouth.net