Hi, all again. My total appologies for this email that looked like it came from
Jonathan
Mosen. I have no earthly idea how that happened, but it has something to do
with me and Outlook 2010 not quite
getting along.

In any case, my questions below are still relevant: Short of Winamp, is there a
really simple, quick
playlist editor for blind folk out there?

Peace,
Kathy