It is nothing at all like a cube.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dane Trethowan" <grtd...@internode.on.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 5:19 PM
Subject: Re: Jawbone Jambox portable bluetooth speaker

There's one thing I disagree with Robert in his audio review and that is his description of the device being "Cubed", its a rectangle prism.

On 15/11/2011, at 12:28 AM, Gary Schindler wrote:

what it reminds me of is it is about the size of a pack of 10, 3 inch CD roms shells and all in plastic wrap put together. you could use it portable for certain.

----- Original Message ----- From: "André van Deventer" <andred...@webafrica.org.za>