Hi.
tried to burn a cd using express burn and windows explorer.
but cannot burn.
i have a cd-r, not formatted, 702 mb disk.
and when i try to burn in express burn, says it is trying to write 707 mb, when i have 702 mb, just checked.
now, windows explorer is having a fit.
not liking to burn.
saying there is not enough space.
and all my cds are 702, and have had no problems burning up until now.
would a shutdown and restart, fix this problem.
this is pissing me off real bad.
tried four or five or nine times.
was able to burn the last cd, but had two tracks, by the same artist.
and do not like to have the same artist, more then once.
on the cd.
so help me out.
i could try it in windows media player, but a more complex process to burn.
please help me out.
this is giving me a headache.
Marvin.

ps: i have a sony dvd-rom burner, that i purchased about three months ago.
and it works fine.
have been able to burn cds, in the past, and one earlier today but now, it is not letting me burn cds.
did try deleting about four or five tracks, but did not make any difference.
so are the cds stuffed?
throw them out and purchase a whole lot of other blank cds, and maybe 800 mb.
Marvin.