Some sound cards call what you hear Stereo Mix.

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of dj jaan ali
Sent: 26 November 2011 13:31
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: recording what you here in windows 7?

I don't find steerio mix:(

regards
dj jaan ali
program and promotion manager of     radio freedom for life

radio freedom for life The one stop Sorce of information, intertainment and
much more!!!

www.f4life.net

student of best computer Institute in pakistaan aptech computer Institute

www.aptech-education.com.pk

facebook fan page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-jaan-ali/217812198233016?ref=ts

skype id: