Howdy,

I probably confused everyone with my question yesterday.  I will try to
rephrase.  I am using Gold Wave, and I am pretty new at this audio stuff.
Here's my problem.  I have a cassette of a live show.  I made one long file,
including both sides of the cassette.  I put all of the q's in, and split it
all up in separate files.  When I burn a CD that way, it leaves gaps between
the songs.  I am not sure how to make that not happen.  I would like to make
the CD sound live, as it was originally recorded, but still be able to skip
through to a certain song.  When you buy a CD that is recorded live, you can do
that, I mean you can skip to song number 10 if you want to, but listening to
the CD straight through will let you hear it seamless.  I am not sure how to do
that.

I hope someone can help.  I am stumped.

Mark