When I had my XP, with USB TV tuner card, and was using Windows Media Center, I could either use Page up to go up a channel number or Page down to go down a number. I also could just type in the number to go to it directly.

I am hoping that windows 7, will be as easy to use.

Vicky
----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Chaltain" <chalt...@gmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2011 12:27 PM
Subject: Re: over the air tv on a win 7 machine?

Are you changing topics because I don't understand the question. With a
TV tuner card connected to your PC, you would change channels using some
media software on your PC. I think Windows Meda Center has been
mentioned on this list, but there are other options, such as Beyond TV.
I'm not sure anymore what the accessible options are.

I'm not sure what the options are with respect to controlling your set
top box, satellite box or cable box from your PC.