Oh they're in stero all right, Atleast on my Grand ma's TV they are.

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Tom Kaufman
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2011 7:36 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: over the air tv on a win 7 machine?

Maybe I'm missing something here, (and I may be veering slightly off-topic"
with this comment, but it would seem to me that (if one is on Comcast Cable;
then if it really is so that you _must_ put your television (or whatever
device you're using to pick up the signal), you'd have no way to hear the
stereo audio; at least that's how it used to be!  For the only _real_ way
(as far as I know) to have true stereo for your television is to use your
audio inputs and outputs (channel 3 or 4 just won't work (at least it didn't
used to!
Tom Kaufman