Version 5.65 seems to work fine on XP so far. However, I'm afraid that the scripts may not function very well anymore as they are pretty old. Guess the layout has changed a bit. GW isn't as verbose as it used to be, but as far as I know all keyboard commands are native so the loss of script functionality should only be a minor inconvenience.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Colin Howard" <co...@pobox.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2011 3:16 PM
Subject: Re: GoldWave Version 5.65 is now Available

Greetings,

Do I understand this right, GW V5.65 will work ok with WindowsXP home and is
the last version so to do?  I thought V5.63 would not work properly with
WindowsXP home.

If I drop a line to Chris, maybe he can make it clear.

Is anybody using V5.63, 4 or 5 with WindowsXP Home?  If so, please can you
give me an indication of any problems?  Also, are the latest Jaws scripts
able to work properly with these versions?

Colin Howard lives at Park gate near Swanwick in
Hampshire, Southern England.