From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: 21 December 2011 06:43 AM
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: RE: B&W MM-1 speakers

Replying to my own post, I've figured out how to get the speakers restarted.
It took the proverbial sighted assistant to observe the color changes that
indicate progress, but once we figured that part out, I understood how to do
it without help. If anyone is interested, I'll give details. Meanwhile, I'm
still perplexed about how to make the MM-1 Updater produce results.