The LS-7 is the only LS that can speak at the moment.

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On
Behalf Of Hank Smith
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 7:42 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: update on multi track recorder with speech guidance

does the ls have voice guidence as well? or just ehe ls 100?
Hank

--
website:
http://fivedollarfreedomplan.com/throwawaymoneylcphs5.html
personal email:
hanksm...@hanksmith.net
facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/hanksmith5
Klango:
hanksmith
Skype:
hank.smith966
Amateur radio call sign:
ke7ief
check out my Youtube video of a song I recorded in Nashville Tennessee!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqut5Bi3e7A
also you can find my youtube channel at:
http://www.youtube.com/hanksmith2011