From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Dane Trethowan
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2011 10:27 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Seeking Surround Sound File to demonstrate Bose system

Hi!

I don't know whether this would be of any use but I have several multi
channel "DTS" CD'S here, if this Bose system has a DVD as part of it or can
connect a DVD through a digital in then you'll be able to make use of these
"DTS" recorded CD'S.

I can sedn 1 to you using Dropbox though you'll need some CD ripping
software at the other end - in other words on your computer - to burn the
CD, I recommend Exact Audio Copy or Easy CD DA extractor.

So once you pop this CD into a DVD player - most are equipped with DTS
decoders - you'll be able to enjoy the CD in multi channel audio,
surround-sound, call it what you will.

So if this helps the person concerned then please email me privately and
we'll see what can be done.

I stress, these CD'S don't work on a standard CD player, all you'l lget is
white noise.

--
Dane Trethowan