As far as Ipods goe, which is how this all started, I guess I'ed have to
hear what's the most professional sound you can get out of it.

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Dane Trethowan
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2011 6:34 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Audio Recorders

I'm not knocking the Olympus recorders as I'm sure they're great pieces of
equipment but some people seem to have a "thing" about talking devices for
some reason and they seem to automatically figure that just because they
talk then they're better than devices which don't <smile>.

If you want to hear Olympus recorders in action then go to
<http://www.blindcooltech.com> and "listen away", plenty of podcasts there
on Olympus recorders.

Points taken, that's why I bought my Zoom H1, no its not multi track but I
didn't need one of those.  No it doesn't talk but if I can use a cassette
recorder then I can use a Zoom H1, think I paid $100.00 for it over a year
ago, an absolute bargain.

On 24/12/2011, at 10:23 AM, kim kelly wrote:

> I bet those Olympus recorders cost an arm and a leg and a few fingers.
LOL.
> All jokes aside, they do cost quite a bit of money and it is hard for
someone who is on a limited income to purchase one.
> I would love to hear one of the Olympus recorders in action as well.
>

> Kim  McNatt-Kelly
> Alternate email:
>
> kim...@samobile.net
>
> Skype:
>
> richies12
>
> Anyone who wants to get a hold of Richie My Other  half, email him at:
>
> richandconch...@samobile.net
>
> Or:
> webpol...@centurylink.net
>
> We enjoy communicating with anyone who would like to  and who  needs help
with computers and blindness related issues.

> Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dane Trethowan"
> <grtd...@internode.on.net>

iPod touch as a recording device?

>> I'll wait till I see this new Olympus recorder before making any comment,
don't want to jump the gun as so often happens these days on email lists
<smile>.