There is one with a cd player as well called the Music System.

Another couple of accessories you might want to look into are the backlit
remote, not that you would use the lighting but the remote is much larger, the
buttons are much more separated, and the unit is much more powerful.  You can
be in a different room and still operate your radio.
Also Bose makes a Braille remote for the Wave radio which I don't have but you
might find useful. I probably would have bought one except that I didn't find
out about it until I had already learned what all the buttons did on the ones I
have.