go into your window eyes control pannel and make sure if you are using
dectalk access 32 or equlance that your sound card is set to your computers
sound card. try this and let us know what happens

----- Original Message -----
From: "Samuel Wilkins" <clevercl...@gwilkins.co.uk>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2011 9:36 AM
Subject: Problem with Yeti Pro

Hello everyone. I have just received a Yeti pro microphone for Christmas,
and I have been trying to use it. However, once I installed the drivers,
Window-Eyes started slowing down. Whenever it is plugged in, Window-Eyes
slows down and the only way to resolve the problem is to unplug the
microphone. Has anyone else had this problem with the Yeti pro and if so,
how can it be resolved? I am using a windows 7 computer with Window-Eyes
7.5.2 and the Yeti Pro on USB mode. Thank you.