so we're talking about the edit boxes for the time selection in setting the markers? I don't have the jfw scripts but I do know that I've had problems with those boxes not being spoken, but that's been since 5.25 I think. I'd like to send your comment to the developer but he wouldn't be familiar with the jfw scripts, so can someone who has the scripts please test it without the scripts and let me/the list know what they found not to be speaking? Perhaps something did get changed in the syntax of the program that none of us know about.

Dave C. Bahr