To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 01, 2012 1:34 AM
Subject: Re: Burning an Audio CD

Hi Howard,

I don't know anything about the program in question, but make the following comments.

Whenever you look at any audio CD in Windows Explorer, you will only see the .cda files. That is why you can't just copy files from an audio CD to your hard drive. You need to use a CD ripper for that, so everything up to that point is as expected.

To try to determine why the CD won't play in another CD player, when playing a track in Winamp, press Insert+shift+t and check the detail. If the Sample rate is not 44 kHz, then that could be your problem.

Regards,
Barry Chapman

----- Original Message ----- From: "Howard Traxler" <how...@traxlerenterprises.com>