Hi all,

In case people weren't aware TapinRadio version 1.50 and higher now comes with an add-on called SweetIM that enhances instant messaging. During the installation of TapinRadio two check boxes to install SweetIM are checked by default. Whether you install SweetIM is completely up to you but personally I don't like any programs that encourage me to install add-ons and toolbars that are completely unrelated to the program. The latest version of TapinRadio is currently version 1.50.1. I still like this program but thought in the interest of fairness this fact should be made clear.

Regards Steve.