Hi
Apologies if this message has been read but I think I am
having problems sending to some lists.

I use easy cd creator 15 to rip my cds, it is only giving me
about 5 mb of the total size of the cd, at first it was
trying to create a disk image but I fiddled with the
settings, it is still the same, if I rip the cd with windows
media player, it is about 118 mb, a big difference. What is
going on here? I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling
but no joy. I have a full license, it is activated as far as
I know. I use the same software on my xp machine, that works
ok.

I recently installed roxio creator 12, I wonder if they are
conflicting? I also have cdx installed. I am using windows 7
home premium.

I meant to say that all the files are being ripped, or if
there are 6 tracks on the cd, there are 6 files on the
folder created by easy cd creator.

I have just played the first files, they seem to be
playable, not sure how much data there is, the whole folder
has about 6 files in it, but it is far smaller than the one
created by wmp, I have never had this before. The magazine
lasts about an hour normally. Not sure what else I can tell
you. What am I doing wrong?

Regards

Adrien

Regards