you should be able to just find it at the bottom of the window with your mouse keys below the l and r meters. Reclassing it, if you're using window-eyes, won't really do anything. I could suggest some sort of dialogue where that information was presented to the user though, or how about a hotkey to find that info out? maybe there is one.

Dave C. Bahr