Från: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
För Georges Zaynoun
Skickat: den 21 januari 2012 09:03
Till: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Ämne: Plexgear Recorders With USB Port.

Hello!

I bought two Plexgear cassette tape recorders one cassette deck and one
a freestyle, both have built-in loudspeaker and usb port and they came
with audacity. I already have wavepad and don't have to use audacity to
record, when I connected the freestyle to the pc the recorder was
powered from the pc and an audio codec was added, how do I go about to
record from these tape recorders? Thanks.

--
Georges Zeinoun
Timmerv. 6A, SE54163 SKÖVDE