Does anyone on this list have Total Recorder Professional edition or Video
Edition?

I don't have either of them, but looking at them on Google, it looks as if
theymight be able to record both sound and video of my videos on to my windows
7 computer.

What do you all think?

I would like something that would let me name each video and then, when I have
them on my computer, I would be able to browse the list of titles and mearly
click on one, to  have it start playing.

I wish Windows Media center would let me do this, because I really like the way
it easly lets me record and then find the show  I want to play. However, it
will only let me have one input and it expects that to be from my cable.

Any ideas or input will be gratefully accepted!

Many thanks! Vicky.