Do these have a physical on/off switch so one can know if they are on or
off?
Do they connect via USB?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: john schwery
  To: PC Audio Discussion List
  Sent: Friday, February 03, 2012 3:21 AM
  Subject: Re: please recommend good wireless headphones

  I like the Sennheiser rs120 wireless
  headphones.  I can even take them outside and
  still get a good signal.  K-Mart has them for
  around $70.  You may have to order them online as
  the local stores may not have them.

  earlier, joanne, wrote:
  >I would like to walk or sit at a distance from
  >my laptop sometimes, and as my earphones are
  >short I can't do this.  Does anyone have
  >recommendations for a top-quality brand or model
  >of either wireless headphones or headphones that
  >have perhaps a longer cord than normal?  Thanks.
  >
  >Joanne
  >pc-audio-unsubscr...@pc-audio.org

  John
  Currently in Ocala, Florida Partly Cloudy, 71°F Wind:N-360° at 5mph
  Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is
  most important that you do it.
  Created by Weather Signature v1.4 . http://www.weathersig.com