Hello Jerry and list: Thanks; that worked! I never really tried to do anything with tables; now (hopefully) whenever I run into this again) I'll know what to do!
Tom Kaufman
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jerry Berrier" <jerry.berr...@comcast.net>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2012 5:20 AM
Subject: RE: Tapin Radio Pro versus Free

It's in a table, so you have to use table reading commands to read it.
Once you are on the table, hold down control and alt, and then use your
arrow keys to move through the columns and rows.
First column is features.  Arrow down to a feature, and then move to the
right to find which version has that feature.

Jerry Berrier, Access Technology Consultant
18 Trunfio Ln
Everett, MA 02149
(508) 735-4420
je...@birdblind.org