I realize Spotify exists, but accessibility with their client leaves a lot to be desired, and there is no other alternatives, apart from the iOS client, which not everybody owns. Last.fm on the other hand is quite to fully accessible across the board. The web client is quite accessible, I use a combination of SpeakOn and Rarmaradio as Last FM clients, both of which are quite to fully accessible depending on client of choice. I even have the iOS client, and that's quite accessible as well.
--

Christopher H