Gary: That's good to know; I have also been corresponding with MR. Oldaker and have mentioned this same thing! So am hoping that readability will get better with newer versions of Tapin Radio.
Tom Kaufman
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary King" <w4...@bellsouth.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2012 2:40 PM
Subject: Re: TapinRadio Help

I sent in a report when TapinRadio version 1.53 crashed while editing my Favorites, and in my subsequent correspondence with Philip Oldaker, I put in a word for better documentation. He replied that the Help file would be improved soon.

Gary King
w4...@bellsouth.net
----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth" <christopher...@gmail.com>