As far as I've seen the media center works great with screen readers. What sort of problem are u having?
bb
----- Original Message ----- From: "carliss" <seeje...@satx.rr.com>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 9:19 PM
Subject: internet tv?

Hello Listers,

I've been trying to use the internet tv in windows media center. however, it doesn't seem to work well with screen readers. Is there another internet tv
program that does really work with screen readers? I'm using Jaws13.

I really wish I could use the internet tv in windows media center because
there I can record what I'm listening too.

Thanks for help!

carliss