hi there where do u get reaper from, how much is it, from stewart ross
from stewart
www.laserhothits.co.uk
----- Original Message ----- From: "trevor scott" <trevor.sco...@btopenworld.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 3:06 PM
Subject: Re: looking for a good malty track recorder.

Sorry,
I forgot to mention that Reaper is a lot cheaper and very accessible.

Trevor
On 27 Feb 2012, at 13:56, Dane Trethowan wrote:

Sounds like you need Reaper!

On 27/02/2012, at 11:50 PM, Hamit Campos wrote:

Sound Forge doesn't do multi track sadly. It does 7.1 surround sound and 5.1
surround sound though. The pro version. As for multi track things, well
there's always Sonar, but I forget how much it is.