Just got my Enzatec Mini hi-fi MP3 player today and I’m extremely happy with my
purchase.
The item is about 8 inches from lift to right and stands on an angle.
The player has a speaker at each end, volume bass and treble are all very good
for a unit of this size.
Player takes SD cards or Memory sticks and plays only MP3 files.
You can control the player viar controls on the back panel or with the remote
controller that comes with the unit.
A nifty idea, player takes the same kind of rechargeable battery as used by
many Nokia cell phones so if the battery fails then you shouldn’t have any
problem in getting a replacement.
I’ve only one complaint about this product, you cannot navigate between folders
and I guess that - given the player doesn’t have a screen - the designers
didn’t think the navigation of folders to be important let alone blind people
using their product.
The Enzatec player is the best bargain I’ve found so fr this year at $40.00.